Last updated August 2023.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you, including:
- To provide and improve our website and services: We may use your information to personalize your experience, to provide the services you have requested, and to improve the functionality and performance of our website and services.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to send you updates, newsletters, or other communications related to our website or services. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication or by contacting us directly.
- To protect our website and services: We may use your information to protect the security and integrity of our website and services, and to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, such as responding to legal process or enforcing our terms of service.
- For research and development: We may use your information to improve and develop new products, services, and features.
- For marketing and advertising: We may use your information to deliver targeted advertising and marketing messages based on your interests and preferences. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication or by contacting us directly.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To service providers and partners: We may share your information with third party service providers and partners who help us provide and improve our website and services. These third parties may include hosting providers, payment processors, and customer service providers. We only share the information necessary for these third parties to perform their services, and we require that they protect the confidentiality and security of your information.
- For legal purposes: We may share your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, such as responding to legal process or enforcing our terms of service.
- For business transactions: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, we may share your information as part of the transaction. We may also share your information in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- Opting out of communications: You may opt out of receiving communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication or by contacting us directly. Please note that you may continue to receive service-related communications even if you opt out of marketing communications.
- Accessing and updating your information: You may access and update your personal information at any time by logging into your account or contacting us directly. You may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Data Security and Retention
We take reasonable steps to protect the information we collect from you from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information. We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with our website and services, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.